alah cicakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
now i know how my mom feels whenever she wakes up to lizards in the kitchen, she'll be shouting at 430am in the morning if she ever finds a lizard there.
ewwwwwwwwww this is really disgusting, i was studying and i had the sudden urge to snack so the only junk in the kitchen was this wafer choc biscuits which was still in the packaging. so i tore it up and went back to the sofa to continue reading.
then after eating up 1/8 of the biscuits, i returned back to the kitchen and left the opened package on the kitchen table.
half an hour later, I CAME BACK AND A LIZARD JUMPED OUT OF THE PACKAGING AND NOW THE WHOLE BISCUITS ARE WASTED COZ I I HAVE TO THROW ALL OF THEM AWAY.
BUT IM STILL SUPER DISGUSTED BY THE LIZARD. I HATE YOU LIZARD. YOU DAMNED LIZARD ATE UP MY BISCUITS. WHY????WHY???? :( :( I FEEL SO SAD RIGHT NOW. STUPID LIZARD ATE UP MY BISCUITS. IT RHYMES. BUT STILL LIZARD, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN? AND THE WORSE PART IS I CHECKED THE BICUITS TO FIND THIS HUGE WET PATCH ON ONE OF THEM, PROLLY THE ONE THE LIZARD WAS SITTING ON , I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAS CAUSED THE WET PATCH TO BE THERE. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
STUPID LIZARD
ATE UP MY BISCUIT
NOW IM LEFT WITH NOTHING TO EAT
STUPID LIZARD
ATE UP MY BISCUIT
HE PROLLY LEFT HIS SHIT ON IT
STUPID LIZARD
ATE UP MY BISCUIT
I CURSE YOU TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH PROLLY DUE TO HEAT
SO OFF IT WENT TO HIDE FROM ME, THE STUPID LIZARD WHICH ATE UP MY BISCUIT.
million years later im so gonna teach my kid this new nursery rhyme i made up, entittled, STUPID LIZARD.